- MAE Home
- About MAE
- Academic Programs
- Faculty & Staff
Areas of Interest
- Musculoskeletal and Joint Disorders
- Hard and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Artificial Joints and Soft Tissues
- Hybrid Computational Modeling
Ph.D., 2007, Materials Science, Mines Saint-Etienne, France
M.S., 2003, Mechanical Engineering, Cleveland State University, OH, USA
B.S., 2001, Mechanical Engineering, ENSMM, France
- 2016 – present: Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- 2013 – 2016: Research Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, The University of Texas at El Paso
- 2011 – 2012: Postdoctoral Researcher, Mechanical Engineering Department, University of California Berkeley
- 2008 – 2010: CNRS Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomechanics Lab, Arts et Métiers ParisTech
R. Hale, J. Hausselle, R. V. Gonzalez. A preliminary study on the differences in male and female muscle force distribution patterns during squatting and lunging maneuvers. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014.
J. Hausselle, A. Assi, A. El Helou, E. Jolivet, H. Pillet, E. Dion, D. Bonneau, W. Skalli. Subject-specific musculoskeletal model of the lower limb: from lying to standing position. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2014.
J. Hausselle, A. S. Moussadjy, M. Ramanoudjame, P. Thoreux, D. Bonneau, W. Skalli. Inter-individual variability of lower limb muscle insertion. Journal of Biomechanics, 2012.
E. Bergamini, H. Pillet, J. Hausselle, P. Thoreux, S. Guerard, V. Camomilla, A. Cappozzo, W. Skalli. Tibio-femoral joint constraints for bone pose estimation during movement using multi-body optimization. Gait & Posture, 2011.
J. Hausselle, S. Drapier, J. Geringer, M. Dursapt, J. Stolarz, B. Forest. Flaw growth modeling in zirconia acetabular cups of hip prostheses under microseparation. Mécanique & Industries, 2008.