- MAE Home
- About MAE
- Academic Programs
- Faculty & Staff
Areas of Interest
- Theoretical and Experimental Solid Mechanics
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Hyperelasticity, Viscoelasticity
- Soft Materials
- Smart Materials
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique, France
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology of Compiegne, France.
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology of Compiegne, France.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2016-present
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hopkins Extreme Materials Institute, Johns Hopkins University, 2014-2016
- Visiting Researcher, Solid Mechanics Laboratory CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique, France, 2013
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California Berkeley, 2011-2013
A. Azoug, V. Vasconcellos, J. Dooling, M. Saed, C. Yakacki, T.D. Nguyen, 2016, Viscoelasticity of the polydomain-monodomain transition in liquid crystal elastomers, Polymer, Volume 98, 165-171.
A. Azoug, A. Constantinescu, R. Neviere, G. Jacob, 2015, Investigation of the microstructure of highly-filled elastomers through low-resolution NMR, Fuel, Volume 148, 39-47.
A. Azoug, R. Nevière, A. Constantinescu, 2015, The origin of the loss factor second peak in highly-filled elastomers, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, Volume 40, 369-378.
A. Azoug, R. Nevière, R.-M. Pradeilles-Duval, A. Constantinescu, 2014, Influence of fillers and bonding agents on the viscoelasticity of highly-filled elastomers, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 131, Issue 12, 40664, DOI:10.1002/app.40664.
A. Azoug, R. Nevière, R.-M. Pradeilles-Duval, A. Constantinescu, 2014, Influence of cross-linking and plasticizing on the viscoelasticity of highly-filled elastomers, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume 131, Issue 12, 40392, DOI: 10.1002/app.40392.