- MAE Home
- About MAE
- Academic Programs
- Faculty & Staff
ASME Student Leadership Conference
The College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology (CEAT) hosted the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Student Professional Development Conference (SPDC) April 15-16.
Students had the opportunity to:
- develop and practice skills required in the engineering workplace
- expand their network beyond the OSU campus
- meeting practicing engineers
- showcase their design projects
- enhance their softs skills and work on a team
- gain ideas for future projects
In addition, students participated in three competitions: the Old Guard Oral Presentation, Old Guard Technical Poster and Student Design competition.
For more information about this event, contact Ron Delahoussaye at email@example.com.